Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Has 1 Notification - OS X 10.9 Mavericks

I updated to OS X Mavericks and ran all the updates for all my Applications and now my iPhoto has 1 red bubble notification that I can't find out how to get rid of. Everything is up to date, I've opened and restarted iPhoto several times, I've rebooted, I've removed and reassigned the iPhoto alias to the dock (which I had to do to get the new blue iPhoto icon). Nothing has worked. I did see that someone tried sharing a photo with me or a photo stream or something in my Notifications but I have never done that before so I don't know if that could be causing it. Either way, I can't find a way to get rid of it. And iPhoto isn't in the System Preferences > Notifications list.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Late'11 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 1:44 AM

Ok I figured it out. I clicked on iPhoto and then Preferences and under the iCloud tab I checked all the boxes. Then I got some notifications and then I looked at the pictures that were shared with me and the 1 notification bubble went away. You wouldn't have to check all the boxes but that was my preference.

User uploaded file

2 replies

iPhoto Has 1 Notification - OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.