Currently Being ModeratedOct 24, 2013 5:30 PM (in response to macmacma...)
Open Office works fine on Mavericks on 4 machines of mine, 2 mac mini, macbook pro, and macbook Air.
So, open office DOES work in Mavericks.
repair disk, and last resort reinstall Maverciks
- Shut down the computer.
- Plug in the MagSafe power adapter to a power source, connecting it to the Mac if its not already connected.
- On the built-in keyboard, press the (left side) Shift-Control-Option keys and the power button at the same time.
- Release all the keys and the power button at the same time.
- Press the power button to turn on the computer.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 24, 2013 5:26 PM (in response to PlotinusVeritas)
thx so i repair disk and permissions also? I'll do that on spot and let you know if it works
Currently Being ModeratedOct 24, 2013 5:38 PM (in response to macmacma...)
... so guess what? I had the incorrect number of hard links and had to boot into the recovery partition to fix it. now that it is fixed it (theorettically) should work fine. thanks for your help and for helping others who also might need it too.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points