Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pages downloaded, but I still can't open iCloud pages from iPad. Says that I need a new version of Pages on my Mac

For my Mac Pro, after I downloaded the new Mavericks OS, I downloaded the new pages. However, I still can't open iCloud pages from iPad. Says that I need a new version of Pages on my Mac.

Please help.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 24, 2013 11:42 PM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2013 3:57 PM in response to hotJazz

It appears that you are launching the old version, probably using an icon in your Dock. That icon is an alias & is not updated. You will need to go to your Applications folder & find the new Pages 5 icon & double-click it. Once it is launched, you can right-click on the icon & choose Options > keep in Dock from the contextual menu.

User uploaded file

pages downloaded, but I still can't open iCloud pages from iPad. Says that I need a new version of Pages on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.