Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I uploaded a song from GarageBand (originally on ipad) to the iCloud. It will show up on my iPhone, but now it won't show up on my iPad. HELP

This has happened to many of my HIGHLY important songs. Because GarageBand loves to screw up songs, I decided to "Upload them to iCloud" Now, for a brief time, the song was still on the iPad. When I open the song up in my iPhone, the iPad version has a green arrow at the top as if it were updating. Now normal songs have a little picture of where you left off. Now it's just a grey guitar, and it is also stuck in "Updating 1 song" mode, which has been there for weeks. It will NOT allow me to open the song in iPad but it is fine for the iPhone. Also, when I select "Remove song from iCloud" in an effort to bring it back on the iPad, it just deletes the song completely off the iPad (which ironically I made on there) And then when I reupload the song to iCloud, it comes back, but i still can't open it. Please don't tell me "just finish it on your iPhone" I want to finish it on the iPad because I like doing it there better. This is EXTREMELY making me upset. I've tried deleting as much unneeded data to make space as possible but to no avail. Please someone, just help me. I have to have these songs back. I don't have time to completely remake them. Also, when updates come, they don't fix it either.

PS. The only solution I have come up with is, I've noticed that the songs raw files are in .band which work on both the iPad and iPhone. However, some raw files have a .png name at the end. Those don't work on the iPad. Isn't PNG only for pictures?

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3, Help!

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 1:06 AM

There are no replies.

I uploaded a song from GarageBand (originally on ipad) to the iCloud. It will show up on my iPhone, but now it won't show up on my iPad. HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.