Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to send music to whatsapp

How to send music from iPhone to whatsapp

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 3:01 AM

29 replies

Jun 5, 2017 2:52 AM in response to Memo Madridista

Hi,

Here are the solution. you can download the following app

Free: ShareApp Lite - For WhatsApp on the App Store

Paid: ShareApp - For WhatsApp on the App Store

There in the app all your music file loaded by Songs, Albums and Artist. You can just trim a song and share it to whatsapp, facebook messengers.

You also can record a voice memo then save and send and there is also cool music player as well. Hope that helps

Jun 23, 2014 5:32 AM in response to Memo Madridista

Hi Guys,

Have found a way to share the Music files. Try out the below steps.

1. Download and install iZip from the App Store on your iPhone.
  2. Open the app and choose the Music Library option.
  3. Now find the music files (you want to share) by browsing Songs, Albums, Artists, etc.
  4. Tap on Select from upper right corner. This turns on the selection mode.
  5. Now tap the music files you want to share.
  6. Tap on the Zip button. The selected music file will be compressed and stored inside the Local Files directory.
  7. Select the zipped file and extract it. The unzipped contents will be saved in a new folder in the same location.
  8. Open the new folder. It should contain your selected music file.
  9. Now select the file by tapping on the adjacent round checkbox and choose Open In option from the bottom.
  10. If you already have WhatsApp installed, it’ll be available in the Open In menu, along with other supported apps.
  11. Now choose your preferred friend to send the file to. After a confirmation, the file will begin to upload.

Dec 17, 2014 1:18 PM in response to Memo Madridista

Hey , i just figure out easy way to send song via whats app on my iphone 5s with IOS 8.1.2

- download ifile from app store

- open the App and press the mark belwo the page on the right it looks like a box and there is arrow out of it =D

- press the box with arrow mark then choose music liberary add any song u want then click done

- back to the app u will found the song has been added press on the blue mark next to the song on the right then a list will be showen choose "open in" then choose whatspp and choose any contact u want .. Thats it mat ✌️✌️

for any Q contact me on kik: BooDy.fat7y

hope the answer help u guys ✌️

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Jan 28, 2015 10:35 PM in response to Memo Madridista

Hi Friends I read all Comment and issues for sharing music file on whatsapp from iPhone. I just make One App called ShareApp i added that Feature for sharing you existing Music file from ShareApp to Whatsapp.

please check Once iTunesApp store my App link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shareapp-audio-jokes-sharing/id949431104?mt=8

Hear it is screenshot:

User uploaded file

Hope that helps to iPhone whatsapp user who are like to share a music file to whatsapp friends.

How to send music to whatsapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.