Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync problems with iPhoto (Last iTunes & iPhoto & iOS)

Some people have problems to with the music sync but anyone has the same problem but with the photos? iTunes doesn´t count the number of photos that suposse to be listed when you select your album on itunes/device/photos... I have once the problem with the music but it cames right after delete and resync my playlists.

Thnks!

Tested on iPhone 5 and iPad2 Mavericks iTunes 11.1.2 and iOS 7.0.3 Same problem with iPhoto 9.4.3 and 9.5."

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 7:47 AM

2 replies

Oct 29, 2013 3:26 PM in response to Piruko

I have the same issue - iTunes 11.1.2, iOS 7.0.3, Mac OS X Mavericks, iMac 2011, iPhone 5S - Aperture 3.5 and iPhoto 9.5 - iTunes does not sync pictures (not even counts them) between my iPhone 5S and either one of the programs. When I select iPhoto, it even shows information of a library I am not opening with iPhoto anymore.

I have resorted for the time being, waiting for a bug fix, to copy what I am interested in, into a folder and sync from it - that at least works.

Moreover, contrary to what said here in other threads, I can Wi-fi sync my iPhone 5S and iPad 2 to iTunes 11.1.2.

And, about all the complaints of iTunes not showing the "Info" tab anymore, Mac OS X now supports natively more types of accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook, AOL, etc.). Everything can still be also set up manually in any case - so I don't understand what everybody is bragging about - you can avoid using iCloud, if so one wishes.

Sync problems with iPhoto (Last iTunes & iPhoto & iOS)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.