Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps - Old Device Showing for Share Option

So, I see the Share option and all my devices shows up including ONE that I have removed. The same device does not show up in Find My iPhone or in other places, so I am not sure why it is still showing up here. Anyone know how to edit this list as I do not have the device any more?

Thanks

Mark

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 8:05 AM

6 replies

Oct 31, 2013 5:29 PM in response to mikefromchesterton

I am also having the same issue when I open maps on my mac it shows my current iphone and my previous iphone which I don't have no more. I have checked on "FIND MY IPHONE" and I only see my current iphone and MAC. I have logged out of icloud and back in. I have deleted all my previous iphones from my itunes manage device account and also from my apple profile.

Oct 31, 2013 5:54 PM in response to Pfeifler

I had this issue as well. I also had removed the device from Find My iPhone, erased it and removed it from my profile. I took the issue to a Genius at tle local Apple Store and he couldn't solve it either. I reported the problem to Apple.

The Genius and I tried things like turning iClloud off and on on the Mac, and even deleting a maps preference file. Nothing changed.

This morning, the problem mysteriously went away! I don't know what I did to end it.

Maps - Old Device Showing for Share Option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.