Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Browse all versions gets lost with Multiple Monitors

I have a MBP Retina and a Thunderbolt Display. When I select File>Revert>Browse All Versions, one monitor goes black and the current version of the document floats above open windows on the other.

I am finding multiple bugs with iWork and Mavericks. In fact, just about everything I have done since the upgrade has uncovered problems. This is quite unusual for Apple. It feels like they rushed this out without fully testing it.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 8:52 AM

7 replies

Oct 25, 2013 3:48 PM in response to crazyBrit

I have found a work-around. It seems the problem is when the MBP is setup as the main monitor (the menubar is assigned to it). If I move the menubar over to the Thunderbolt monitor, it works. I also found that this is not an issue that is unique to the latest version of iWork, it was a problem in 09 too. I guess I have not used the Browse All Versions option since I got the new monitor.

Anyway, this issue still needs to be fixed.

Dec 15, 2013 5:46 PM in response to crazyBrit

I'm having the same problem when using Pages 09 in Mavericks.

Your solution didn't work for me, but you got me thinking. What did work was to mirror both monitors, or to disconnect the second monitor completely. What a pain! Not the kind of solution I was hoping for.

Let's hope Apple fixes this soon.

Browse all versions gets lost with Multiple Monitors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.