Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrading to Mavericks, I can't set repeating reminders.

Since upgrading to Mavericks, not only did i loose some reminders, but I can't set repeat on my reminders.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 8:56 AM

13 replies

Dec 13, 2013 7:19 AM in response to ctojaga

I was reading solutions for Mountain Lion on this matter and I am trying one of those ideas, which was to simply copy a reminder that has the function available from before the upgrade and then overwrite the information I want as a "new" reminder. I wanted the "repeat" option, which I think only appears on the old reminders that have the "due date" option. Anyway, I tried it, and it works to get the "old reminders" back that have the "due date" and "repeat" option. WHAT A HASSLE! Note: I did start out with Lion in 2011, so apparently that's why I have the reminders that have both functions. I am irratated that I can't choose the "repeat" option like "every first Thurs. etc. that I had on my original "tasks" way back when. Grrrrrrrr!

Since upgrading to Mavericks, I can't set repeating reminders.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.