Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use default Logic 9 key commands in Logic X?

I have a german LogicKeyboard for Logic 8/9. Do I have to import the old shortcuts? If yes, where can I get them? I dont have Logic 9 installed.
Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 12:58 PM

13 replies

Oct 25, 2013 1:37 PM in response to OvertoneNr13

Umm.. I didn't realize that apparently it only offers that LP9 option if you have previously installed LP9 which seemingly, is a prior requirement for that option to be available.

I don't have another solution in that case.. maybe Erik, Pancenter, CCT or one of the other luminaries here, might have another idea?

Update: One possibility is to find a German User of LP9 who can then export the key commands out for you to import into LPX

This thread outlines the basic principle...

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5226217?start=0&tstart=0

Oct 25, 2013 3:27 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

I have a logickeyboard in german. so I have all that Ü ; Ä ; Y<-->Z ; and so on. I dont know if the symbols, so the shortcut function, is the same. I now got the Logic 9.logikcs from a friend. but i have a second problem. My logickeyboard is numeric and I have a macbook. It seems that Logic doesn't see the logickeyboard as a numeric one.... (?)

Oct 25, 2013 3:54 PM in response to OvertoneNr13

I would imagine his keyboard is the wireless one without the keypad..

You need to find a German friend who has the wired keyboard with Keypad like yours.. as there are two types of the keysets which are selected depending on the specific keyboard attached to the computer... I think one of my clients has the keyset you need.. Give me a few minutes to confirm...

Oct 25, 2013 6:42 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

thanks, but it seems to be the same file.
here is the logickeyboard i use:

User uploaded file

for exmaple, the "blue man shortcut" to follow the playing position ("Abspielposition folgen", dont know the englich term correctly) which should be on the "Ü" does not excist in your dropbox file. same with the file from my friend. it's not even listed, so I cannot make a shortcut by myself.

How can I use default Logic 9 key commands in Logic X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.