Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Purchases are Empty?

In the new iTunes Purchases is a blank white screen. I have found a work-around. Go to Movies and open Purchased from There. Then show all and Then click on Music and it usually appears. It's a little flaky. There are no Total Purchased Counts, and sometimes only a small potion of the collection appears..

Also troubling, you can not Hide purchases. The x does not function .. you are brought to the file in the Store when you try to hide it?

Anyone else seeing this? All the new Kit is Great just needs to sttle in and squash the bugs...

Time Capsule 802.11n (4th Gen), OS X Mountain Lion, Focal CMS 50's,Duet, LED Display 24, iPhone 4

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 9:39 PM

I have the exact same issue. I've ensured I'm properly signed in to the store, I can buy movies, etc., but I only see a blank white screen when I select the Purchased link. Different topic, but Maps isn't working either--similar issue, blank screen.

2 replies

My Purchases are Empty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.