Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps aren't syncing from iphone to itunes

So this problem has been a recent thing since 7.0.2 and I have updated my phone to the latest update. So whenever you download an app on your phone or update and then plug your phone to your pc/mac via iTunes, it would update the apps on your iTunes from your phone? It hasn't been doing that for quite some time now. I would update the apps on iTunes manually. So I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue and is there a way to solve this?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 10:37 PM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2013 10:47 PM in response to timelessstellar

Honestly, I just set up my iTunes to automatically download new items automatically and just leave it running all of the time. I haven't had a need to do this and it saves a lot of time with syncing your phone. You can try forcing it with choosing Transfer Purchases from the File > Devices menu. If your phone is still under warranty you may consider opening a support case with Apple on the device.

Apps aren't syncing from iphone to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.