Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync Contacts/Calendars?

Now that iTunes no longer provides the selection of syncing Calendar and Contacts, via info, how do I sync to the iPad, iPod?

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 7:49 AM

Hi jmsfmtex,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Syncing contacts and calendars to non-iOS devices is done by following this article:

iPod: Syncing contact and calendar data with OS X Mavericks

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5871

For iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, the article mentions the following note:

Note: Contacts and Calendars are not supported on the iPod nano 6th and 7th generations. If you want to synchronize contacts and calendars with your iPhone or iPod Touch, use iCloud or other cloud-based service.

Cheers,

- Ari

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2013 7:49 AM in response to jmsfmtex

Hi jmsfmtex,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Syncing contacts and calendars to non-iOS devices is done by following this article:

iPod: Syncing contact and calendar data with OS X Mavericks

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5871

For iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, the article mentions the following note:

Note: Contacts and Calendars are not supported on the iPod nano 6th and 7th generations. If you want to synchronize contacts and calendars with your iPhone or iPod Touch, use iCloud or other cloud-based service.

Cheers,

- Ari

Oct 28, 2013 8:31 AM in response to ariel s

Thank you for your response.

I just want to sync, via WiFi or USB, to my iPad v7.0.3. The way described in the article is way to complicated for me to deal with.

I do not like nor do I intend to use iCloud or any cloud for my personal data. If this is the intent of removing it from iTunes than they have saved me some money as I will not have to purchase an iPod Touch.

How do I sync Contacts/Calendars?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.