Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages Update??!

Hi and tnxs for reading.

After having updated to Mavericks, when opening Pages 09 I got a notification requesting me to update it to the latest version. Since I was in a rush for work, I selected NOT NOW.

Now I would like to do the update but don't know how to do since it is not appearing on Maverick Software Update; I even looked into Pages menu but nothing is referring to an update.

Any help please?

many tnxs.

Regards

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 4:41 AM

7 replies

Dec 4, 2013 12:38 PM in response to Jet787

I agree with lescurieux. Apple's software developers apparently just talked to each other, not users when they came up with the "wonderful, beautiful, new, new Pages."

For goodness sakes, even Microsoft makes Word "backward compatible." A user may lose documents created in an earlier version of Pages. I'm staying with the '09 version. I'm a professional writer/editor and can't trust the new "improved" version. ****, I may go back to Word--this is after writing three novels in Pages.

Apple had better be listening to the users and not to those working in Cupertino.

Pages Update??!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.