Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with PDF export format

Using Mavericks and the latest version of Numbers, I have a problem when exporting a spreadsheet as a PDF. The spreadsheet is very simple and everything in it is formatted with a border around each cell (more like a 10 line/10 column table with borders). When I export it as a PDF the borders are there, but bolded, and the grid lines in the rest of the readsheet lines are also displayed in the PDF.

If I export the same spreadsheet to a PDF from Microsoft Word for Mac 2011, only the items that have borders show up, as I want it to be. Is there anyway to surpress the grid lines from showing up in the export from Numbers? All I want to display in the PDF are the cells with content that are bolded...not the grid lines in the rest of the spreadsheet.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 10:10 AM

1 reply

Problem with PDF export format

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.