Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Windows 8 64 bit. iTunes works fine with my iPad but when I try to go to the iTunes store it loads to about 80% and then the message "iTunes has stopped working" appears. I have looked at all the support solutions. I see others have had this issue

I have Windows 8 64 bit. My iTunes works fine. When I click on the iTunes Store I get the message "iTunes has stopped working". Below that message is the following "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." This pops up after it appears to load (according to the load bar) about 80%. From looking at the support database I see others have reported this exact issue with Windows 8 64 bit but have never see a posted solution.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem.

--Rocco--

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 12:37 PM

6 replies

Oct 26, 2013 6:18 PM in response to RoccoP

I'm expreriencing the same conditions with the same environment. Windows 8, iTunes-64 11.1.2.32, iTunes Store with a processing bar up to 80 +/- and the POPUP MESSAGE OF "iTunes stopped working. The error ...."

I UNINSTALLED, iTUNES WITH NO POSITIVE RESULT. I CHECKED THE FIREWALL AND IS THE SAME DEFINITION AS THE PREVIOUS ITUNES VERSION.

My iTunes StoreS from my iPhones ARE OK.

I'm spending a lot of time of research for WINDOW'S iTUNE with no solutions....

I have Windows 8 64 bit. iTunes works fine with my iPad but when I try to go to the iTunes store it loads to about 80% and then the message "iTunes has stopped working" appears. I have looked at all the support solutions. I see others have had this issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.