Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s (BSOD, shutdowns, app problems)

Hi,

I'm André and obviously i have problems 'cause i post here 😉

I've had my brand new iphone 5s for about a month by today.

I must admit, i love the fingerprint scanner and all, but as long as my iphone suddenly shuts down at least three - four times a day,

everything else only looks like problems in my eyes. The operating system (my current 7.0.3),doesen't work well with the iphone 5s perhaps the a7 chip i don't know i'm not an expert. why is it always that apple products nowadays bring more problems than satisfaction?

I've had problems with the Blue Screen Of Death BSOD. it's mostly when I multitask I come across this problems. for example if I play two games

at the same time, when I want to change app i double tap the homebutten press the app and boom, the applemark shows up.Shutdown.

As i mentioned earlier in the text my phone shuts down every once in a while. additional to that I myself shut it down a couple of times too 'cause the

apps can stop working. I click on an app, it's open for a second at most and then instantly shuts down, the same with all the apps except the built in ones from apple. I restart the iphone to gain an additional 30 mins without any interruption , if I'm lucky.

sometimes when one of the problems above occures it causes the system to freeze thus i'm unable to use my iphone at all if not I can find a way to charge it or wire it to the computer. I can't shut it down, it doesen't help that I spam the homebutton it still won't let me see the home screen.

After reading about my problems i wonder I if You have the same problems? or have heard of similar situations? Is there a simple solution for any of these?

Or do i have to wait for a new software that probobly won't fix any problems at all? What might be the reason? I speculated about the a7 and ios 7 unable to cooperate together, but then again i really don't know anything.. The biggest question of all is still: What can i do now to lower the amount of problems and to makke me enjoy at least two hours of interrupted usage of my iphone?

/someone who's loosing faith in appleproducts(André Sweden)

But still though, i wouldn't buy anything else than apple xd

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 2:30 PM

2 replies

Iphone 5s (BSOD, shutdowns, app problems)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.