3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2013 12:50 AM by paul ollier
Lester GrimeNose Level 1 (0 points)

I am a Match subscriber. Match is enabled on my iMac, iPhone, iPad, and my latest generation Apple TV. When I create, edit, update, and delete Playlists, that playlist information seems to stay sync'd on all devices EXCEPT the Apple TV. On the Apple TV, all cloud-based music is available but my playlists are not. Navigating to Playlists on the Apple TV presents only two playlists, "90's Music" and "Recently Added". I created neither of these Playlists although the contents are accurate. But where are my custom playlists ?

Again, everything works flawlessly on other devices.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)
  • paul ollier Level 1 (0 points)

I havew a similar issue, however I can see my playlists, they are just not in sync with iTunes.

If I make a change in iTunes, it's not reflected on AppleTV.

• Lester GrimeNose Level 1 (0 points)

I still have not found a solution for this.  The only way to make my custom playlists accesible via Apple TV is to make sure that one of my OSX devices (iMac, MacBook) is active on the same network. The OSX device must be turned on and iTunes must be open. The AppleTV will then see the device and you can make use of the playlists.

It's a bit of a hassle though. The playlists should be accessible directly from AppleTV without needing additional devices online.

• paul ollier Level 1 (0 points)

OK, so our issues are slightly different, I can see the Playlists, they are just not in sync with my iMac iTunes library.