Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very bad battery life after ios 7.0.3 update

I am not getting any battery back-up at all after the ios 7.0.3 update. I charge the phone to 100% before I go to sleep and turn off all the extra things like wifi or cellular data or anything which consumes battery and the next day morning when I wake up 20% or 30% drop of battery would be there. Before this update it was just 1% or 2% drop in battery. Why is this bad? Please help and please let me know when they are gona relase an ios with battery fixes?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 26, 2013 9:39 PM

9 replies

Oct 26, 2013 9:46 PM in response to Robertzamora19

keychain is off, brightness i alwys keep it to minimal, idon't use dynamic wallpapers or any of that. I try to close all the apps after I use them everytime. These were the normal thing which i used to do before ios 7.0.3 and I was happy with the battery life that was giving me. This update is very bad now, I seriously do not know what to do.

Oct 26, 2013 9:56 PM in response to jibindcruz

I have an iPod touch 5G, so keep in mind:

WiFi on all day, everyday

No Bluetooth (Airdrop or earphones or speakers)

Dynamic wallpaper (same for lock and home)

All stock apps excluding Passbook in Notification Center (one third-party app as well)

Brightness set at third level (lined it up with third volume level by equalizing it on control center--lined them up)

Sound at halfway

One email address (iCloud; Push), other is Gmail (manual)

Photo Stream (shared) on

Find My iPod off

Music Late Night Equalizer on

Automatic Updates off

Background Refresh off

Lcoation Services completely off

My iPod lasts from 8 in the morning to 7-8 at night.

Very bad battery life after ios 7.0.3 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.