Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to open page 09 in mavericks?

User uploaded file

i have got this notification when i try to open page 09 in mavericks.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 6:02 AM

Pages '09 works in OS X Mavericks, so open the Mac App Store, go to Updates tab and download the most recent version. Apple released an update for Pages that make it completely compatible with OS X Mavericks, although any Pages '09 version should work correctly

15 replies

Oct 27, 2013 1:11 PM in response to fruhulda

yes i did, and i am only update it to pages 4.3

now i no longer get that notification about i cant open it, instead, i can run pages which has the icon shown in the dock, but nothing is actually on the screen, i cannot open the template thing, neither i can create a new document. the only thing works is pages icon shown in the dock and the top tool bar

Oct 28, 2013 5:45 AM in response to fruhulda

before i upgraded to mavericks, i backed up all my files in a hard drive mannually. when i upgraded, i erased everything on my disk. i have the installer for the iwork 09 (trial version), i reinstalled it, upgraded it. thats what i did now.

i said i pulled it out, means i copy and pasted the iwork09 applications from my hard drive into the new system.

how to open page 09 in mavericks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.