Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing instrument after reinstalling garage band

Hi all for a problem of wi fi i'v needed to initialize my mac so when i re-installed garage band it start to download the instrument library but now i'm missing some instrument like pop kit, dance kit and tecno kit for drum or fingerstyle bass for bass or the big lead guitarfor electric guitar and more.

These instrumet were already on the mac when i bought it this agaust so i think i can redeem them for free so where can i find these instrument that i'm missing?? which jam pack contain this instrument?? and where i can find the jam pack??

MacBook Air

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 6:09 AM

4 replies

Oct 27, 2013 7:28 AM in response to DerecX0

All the instruments you are listing are part of the basic GarageBand application and not part of the Jam Packs. They should have been installed by intalling GarageBand and downloading the additional contents.

What is your GarageBand version? When you reinstalled, did your reinstall GarageBand 6.0.5 or the new Mavericks version GarageBand 10.0?

Oct 27, 2013 1:06 PM in response to léonie

sorry to bother but i have another issue related at this download. when i click on the gray arrow, it open the download page so i click on download now from software update and then ok, so at this point is opening the app store in the page of software update and when it finish to load it tells me that there isn't update. so the questions is the same how can i download the missing instrument?? the one with gray arrow i means

Oct 27, 2013 1:51 PM in response to léonie

i've found another thread like my problem but i did all you said in this thread but:

1: i haven't the dvd of i life because i have a macbook air

2: i tryed to reindex the loop and nothing changed

3:i've downloaded the 6.0.5 update for gb but when i launch it , it tells me that i need to update this from app store

what else can i dow ?? D:

missing instrument after reinstalling garage band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.