Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When buying a hardback photo book, do they always come with a slip cover?

I'm about to buy my first photo book from iPhoto, but when I switched from soft to hard cover, I noticed the flaps. For the outside of the photobook, is the front & back only covered by a slip, or are the pictures printed on the actual cover as well??

Mac Pro

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 1:40 PM

Hard cover book all come with a book jacket. I don't remember if the cover photo is on the actual cover or not but I don't beleve so. I gave away as gifts all of the books I've ordered so can't check. The title is printed on the spline of the book, but only the first line if there's more than one link on the dust jacket.

OT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2013 1:40 PM in response to kkim2013ot

Hard cover book all come with a book jacket. I don't remember if the cover photo is on the actual cover or not but I don't beleve so. I gave away as gifts all of the books I've ordered so can't check. The title is printed on the spline of the book, but only the first line if there's more than one link on the dust jacket.

OT

When buying a hardback photo book, do they always come with a slip cover?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.