Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant set the require pass code time

User uploaded fileHello apple community i recently got a new iphone 5s with iso 7.0.3 I was wondering if anyone had this issue. Before on my iphone 4 with ios7 i could set a passcode but also set the time in which it is required to enter a passcode for instence i had the auto lock at 3 mins and the require passcode at 1m the reason is becuase i lock the phone to save battery but quickly pick the phone back up to change a song or text, but now i can not. I have to enter the passcode as soon as i lock the phone, i decided to go into the setting and change the required time for the passcode, but there is only the "immediately" option only even thouh at the bottom it states "Shorter times are more secure" so I am assuming that the options exsit for the 5s and should be avaible for me, but im still learning it. Is there any way to fix this or im just doing it wrong.I also have the latest iso as stated before and i have the touch id enabled i also turned off the iphone and did a reset. Here is a screen shot of what i am seeing. Does anyone else have this problem is this normal or should i contact apple, i got the phone just a few days ago

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 9:07 PM

1 reply

I cant set the require pass code time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.