Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem of epic proportions! I recently deleted all of my daughters 1 Direction videos of concert from iphone 4s after reseting with no sim installed. No sim when videos taken either. Is there any way I can retrieve videos? HELP ME!!!

I have a problem of epic proportions! I recently deleted all of my daughters 1 Direction videos of concert from iphone 4s after reseting with no sim installed. No sim when videos taken either. Is there any way I can retrieve videos? HELP ME!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 27, 2013 10:17 PM

5 replies

Oct 28, 2013 4:50 AM in response to Kingsbeerk

Another solution to my problem would be for someone to forward me some 1 Direction footage taken from iphone. Lol...For those that dont know, One Direction is the latest boy band that the young girls are going crazy over including my 12 year old daughter. I am pulling out all guns to try and rectify my error including begging on Apple Support for video of !D... OMG I am good father :-) Please help a heart broken yound girl and desperate father :-(

Cheers

Oct 28, 2013 11:07 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thanks Meg,

I amaware that data not stored on sim. My daughter took my old phone to concert to video and take photos. Apparently she got some pics of her favourate boy band up close! Anyway I purchased her a prepaid sim which I installed the day after after concert. I reset the phone in settings which wiped all existing photos etc off the the phone. My question is there anyway possible to retrieve the photos from phone after it has been reset. I thought there may some kind of memory that can be accessed? I am happy to pay for the process if there is one.

Cheers

Oct 29, 2013 5:57 AM in response to Kingsbeerk

I suspect that what you are implying is that you performed Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

If that is the case, and there is no backup of the device created after the videos were taken but before the "reset", then there is nothing to be restored.

Honestly, at this point, unless a backup exists, there is no way to restore the content.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.