Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Nano 7th Gen doesn't turn on!!!

Hi all,

I have just bought my Ipod Nano 7th Generation.

When plugging the Ipod to the PC, I charged the full battery (lightning sign) but when disconnecting the Ipod from the PC it doesn't work.

I tried to reset, restart it and I have also downloaded again the Itunes. I was able to sync the Ipod but everytime that I unplugged it it doesnt turn on.

I was able to see that there are lot of people having the same problem... I tried Apple 5R's but it doesnt work either.

PLEASE HELP!!!!😢

iPod nano, Windows Vista

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 3:08 AM

1 reply

Oct 28, 2013 11:31 AM in response to FerUy

Same issue, I connect to my MacBook, charge, sync, all seems fine, but the next day when I take to gym, NOTHING. No screen, no sound, no music. The buttons do not respond. And now I connect to laptop and nothing. NOTHING!!!!! This is frustrating because this just happened with my iPod Classic but I made excuses, that it had taken a beating and would no longer keep ticking. But this Nano is less than 3 months old.??????

Ipod Nano 7th Gen doesn't turn on!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.