Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

google maps not working

Google map widget not working in i web.

I drag widget type address and update but nothing happens.

No Help in so called HELP

Subject 2

Is there anyway of putting in any data that may help SEO in this I web so called app?

iWeb '08, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 10:10 AM

Yes. That widget was dependent on the MMe servers and since they are no longer available that widget is kapoot. Now, to to the Google map page and get the code directly. Then add the code to the regular HTML snippet.

OT

3 replies

Oct 28, 2013 10:35 AM in response to Joshwebweb

Rage software offers an app that can add metadata to a published site. iWeb SEO Tool for Mac OS X. It requires you to publish your site to a folder on your hard drive where it can access and add the metadatga. Frome there you'll need to use a 3rd party FTP client to upload the website to the server. You'll need to reapply the metadata each time you publish the size but it makes it easy by remembering all of the metadata you've added to the site and can reapply it with a single click.

Forgot - SEO does have a built in FTP client which you can use.

google maps not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.