Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playlist has up to 50 empty play lists for some artists or albums that I have not put there?

, & growing have spent at least 6 hours with ? supervisors 0 solutions also match, dups and deletes from my albums when used. I spend 80% time on Mac fixing 20% using. Also have soent over $400.00 having Mac in shop for corrupted files, programs move to wrong places, Will not back up time machine to time capusle, wich now shows up as two data files of 1T ea and it is a 3T time capsule.

Can not afford the money or time to keep it working. Have had two Macbook pros prior with normal problems but iMac should have flown out my window a long time ago. I hate to turn it on because once on I just spend all my time fixing issus. #1 Mac fan prior to iMac. Have given up on support with a 20 issue and 2 fix ratio, that is about 20 hours talking with supervisors that don't know the answers so imagine the hours I spend reading, another pet peave, the answers you get in help. How many answers do you get that have nothing, what so ever, to do with your question? Yes I make my questions simple and to the point.

The playlist issue, if anyone knows how to delete the playlists that show up from mars, that is faster than one by one, b ecause at that rate I can not keep up with the incoming duplicating and empty play lists.

Does anyone know how to keep your albums locked so that songs do not dissapear and duplicate for no reason? When they duplicate I put the duplicate in trash now thinking that perhaps the Cloud had dups. But I am to the point of bypassing any help subjects because Mac does not know which is why they suggest the community for help. Would you buy another sony TV and a problem, you contacted sony and\ and they told you to call up other sony TV owners to find out how to work it?

I may sound frustrated but I left that behind quite a while ago, apathetic, numb, tired, pretty much. But thats the american way and how other countries think about our government running us instead of us running it. Actually they mention scared of our government first, apathy second. Do not censor this as political it is just a backwards analogy where the fear comes afterward a chain of failed attempts to fix problems, by the experts, then my mates who are rowing in the upstream in same boat, waiting to row off the edge of the world.

A bit melodramatic but that is now, not after wasting hours without results. Imediatly after the 15th or 16h time melo would not have work as a preverb to any of the expressions that escaped from my ordinarily clean speach.

Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 5:06 AM

There are no replies.

playlist has up to 50 empty play lists for some artists or albums that I have not put there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.