Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to get any presenters display on my second screen.

I am unable to get any presenters display on my second screen. I've been doing presentations for years, so I understand how to set up the system preferences. Since I could not see enough notes in Keynote 6 (the new version) I have reverted to 5.3 5.3 worked fine before I upgraded to mavericks and the new keynote 6. Now not only is the lack of ability to customize the presenters notes a hassle I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE PRESENTERS NOTES. I cannot get my presenters notes onto my second screen with either 5.3 or 6. I cannot even see my presenters notes screen period when I select play for the presentation.

When I go to play my presentation it shows up on whichever acreen I have placed the menu bar on - the other screen is totally unaffected. I'd appreciate any help - thanks

When I go to Keynote>Play>Customize presenters notes all I get is a black, blank screen.

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 11:16 AM

There are no replies.

unable to get any presenters display on my second screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.