Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can't Use My Safari On My iPhone5s

Hi i have an iPhone 5s and yesterday suddenly the safari on my phone freezed,i cant use the safari or open any site.but everything else works perfect.whats app,skype,youtube etc

I tried to restore the phone,and then choose the option restore from backup and i choose the latest backup i did before the restore and the restore gets freezed.

But if i try restoring from a restore from a week ago it restores but again the safari does not work its freezed.

I did a phone restore again but this time i choose the option setup as a new iphone and the safari works fine,but the problem is my data is not backed up anywhere so my phones has 0 pictures 0 movies and 0 notes etc

Is anyone facing this problem,or does anyone has any slution for this.

Thank You

NJaswani

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 1:43 PM

There are no replies.

I Can't Use My Safari On My iPhone5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.