Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do i find the classic hip hop remix ultrabeat setting in logic pro x, i have downloaded all drum kit additional content and have yet to see it. please help!

i have been looking all over for this setting, really wanna make hip hop beats with this ultrabeat setting but i cant find it, it says i have intalled all the drum kits but i didnt install a few other packages i thnk have nothing to do with ultrabeat, just wondering how you get this and more drum kits for ultrabeat, i have about 15 but have seen people with close to 30 so please help me out on where to get additional kits! i have downloaded all additional and still cant find it!

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 1:40 PM

There are no replies.

where do i find the classic hip hop remix ultrabeat setting in logic pro x, i have downloaded all drum kit additional content and have yet to see it. please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.