Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and now my storage is full and my photos are not in albums as before

I have upgraded to the new ios 7.0.2 and find that my storage is now full and my photo albums have been removed.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 3:21 PM

1 reply

Oct 28, 2013 4:47 PM in response to gerald from NSW

BEWARE. The new iPhoto DOES NOT KEEP any of the text that you may have previously entered in your Journals. The Apple engineers have informed me that all of this text is GONE and UNRETRIEVABLE . If you update you will lose all of your text entries from your Journal that will now be called Web journals. The latter cannot be rearranged of renamed in the new iPhoto.

I have upgraded to ios 7.0.2 and now my storage is full and my photos are not in albums as before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.