Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4 won't send pictures at all

My iPhone 4 (which I just got replaced a month ago) won't send pictures to anyone. My last iPhone wouldn't send pictures to anyone without an iPhone but I fixed that after a few days, and everything was set back to my old one when I restored this one so, in theory, it should work. My boyfriend has an iPhone 4s and they won't send to his phone. How do I fix it?

iPhone 4 (8GB), iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 5:09 PM

1 reply

Oct 31, 2013 8:09 AM in response to SRHeimes

Hello SRHeimes,

I'd recommend restarting the iPhone, if you haven't done so already. If restarting the phone hasn't got you on your way to sending pictures again, we've an article that provides further helpful information.

If you still can't send or receive MMS messages

1. To send and receive MMS messages on your iPhone, verify that your wireless carrier supports MMS2.
  2. Ensure that MMS Messaging is turned on in Settings > Messages.
  3. Verify that your phone is able to access cellular data.
    • Some carriers allow you to edit your APN (Access Point Name), which may prevent MMS from working.
    • If you are roaming outside your calling area, make sure you have Data Roaming turned on in Settings > General > Cellular to send or receive MMS content.
    • While on a phone call, you will be unable to send or receive MMS messages when using an EDGE, GPRS, or any CDMA cellular data network. After the phone call ends, you will receive any incoming messages. If you tried to send an MMS message, you may need to send it again.
  4. If the issue persists and your wireless carrier has confirmed that your wireless account is provisioned2 for MMS, restore the iPhone.

iOS: Troubleshooting Messages

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2755

Cheers,

Allen

My iPhone 4 won't send pictures at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.