Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i manually save pictures from Whatsapp??

Hello all

i want to know how to manually save pictures from whatsapp (without to auto-save function).

because i only want kewl pictures in my library. i have tried tapping and holding it but then "copy" shows up, and there is also no save function when i press the button in the bottom left corner. so PLZ someone help. how do i save the pic, or isnt there a save function yet??

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2013 6:08 PM

you choose the picture you want to save in whatsapp and click the button in the lower left corner and click "save image"

Note: if the picture is already saved in your camera roll, you won't see the "Save Image" option.

To stop auto-save, the options are under Settings>Chat Settings>Save Incoming Media in whatsapp.

Hope this helps.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2013 6:08 PM in response to Alexbros123

you choose the picture you want to save in whatsapp and click the button in the lower left corner and click "save image"

Note: if the picture is already saved in your camera roll, you won't see the "Save Image" option.

To stop auto-save, the options are under Settings>Chat Settings>Save Incoming Media in whatsapp.

Hope this helps.

How do i manually save pictures from Whatsapp??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.