Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heard that replaced iphone will not be coming in a box how do i know the one he gave is new

How can i know that the one i got is new if its not sealed by apple,

Should i extend my warranty for the new phone as my old warranty is getting expired soon i am asking this because its a bit costly almost 10 percent of the phones cost.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 2:46 AM

Replacement iPhones do come in a box, but it is smaller than the retail box since it is just for the phone with no accessories. The replacement may be new or refurbished, but you should not be able to tell the difference. The remaining warranty of the old phone (or 90 days, whichever is more) will be transferred to the replacement.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2013 2:46 AM in response to kalyan2k7

Replacement iPhones do come in a box, but it is smaller than the retail box since it is just for the phone with no accessories. The replacement may be new or refurbished, but you should not be able to tell the difference. The remaining warranty of the old phone (or 90 days, whichever is more) will be transferred to the replacement.

Heard that replaced iphone will not be coming in a box how do i know the one he gave is new

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.