Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer music from my Samsung Glaxy Note3 to my iphone

I have two phones,an Samsung Glaxy Note3 and an iPhone,I would like to transfer music from my Samsung Glaxy Note3 to my iphone,As we all know,You cannot directly to transfer data from HTC to iphone, apple's equipment also not line, what's more, the android, but apple has a iCloud,As is known to all,IOS devices is not allowed to direct transfer data to the other devices, and also don't allow other devices to transmit data to the IOS device,this is also IOS do better place, has the very high security, it is not open source, only can own brand to use,but how to transfer music from my Samsung Glaxy Note3 to my iphone?I hope get your helps!!!thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 1:37 AM

4 replies

Sep 2, 2015 2:02 AM in response to frytimi

You can transfer music from Samsung to iPhone via iTunes. The steps come from Apple Support.

Firstly, connect your Samsung to computer and open the music folder on hard drive. And the drag and drop the folder to PC.

Download iTunes, go to add folder to library, and choose the folder you just put into your PC. Then go to click iPhone on iTunes > Tab music > Check music you want > Sync.

But in this way, iTunes will automatically erase your iPhone music restored in Music and sync all music with iTunes. If you don’t want to lose your existing music on iPhone, you need to go to iTunes > Click in iTunes on your iPhone > Go to Summary, go to the bottom of the window, tick “Manually manage music and videos”. Now you can transfer music from Samsung to iPhone (Move content from your Android phone to iPhone - Apple Support)by dragging them to iPhone.

how to transfer music from my Samsung Glaxy Note3 to my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.