Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

share buttons dissapeared in the notification centre

The share buttons were there withthe new message thing and then i restarted my laptop because i deleted a few things to fix another problem with mavericks and then the buttons were gone. i went to notification settings and turned them off and on but its still gone.User uploaded file

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 12:55 AM

10 replies

Oct 31, 2013 3:41 PM in response to aceybro

Hi,

Could you tell what you have tried to save us stating things you have already tried ?

I am still not sure the Question is about iMessages and the Messages app.

User uploaded file
10:41 pm Thursday; October 31, 2013

 iMac 2.5Ghz 5i 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad

Jan 1, 2014 6:03 PM in response to aceybro

If you have the share buttons turned on in Notification Center Preferences and it disappears after you restart your Mac:

Go to System Preferences → Notifications, look at the bottom left of the panel and switch the Sort Notification Center between “Manually” and “By time” (just switch it at least once, you can switch it back to how you want it right after). And BAM, the share buttons are back. Works 100% of the time.

But, still, after you restart your Mac it’ll be gone again. I really hope Apple will fix this cheesy bug in their next updates.

share buttons dissapeared in the notification centre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.