Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

complaint: cannot sync calendars or contacts without icloud

I have an iphone 5s, and on the phone and laptop [macbook pro early 2011] fully update OSs, 10.9 maverix and iOS 7.0.3.

I cannot sync my calendars and contacts anymore from the phone to computer, with icloud, it seems. i am still searching for a solution to this obvious problem/bug.

If this is Apple's intention then i register my complaint. Removing this choice from your loyal customers is simply a bad decision. I do not ever want to use icloud, do not need or want it. Also that this non-icloud sync ability was removed, without a word anywhere that i can see, this dismays me and makes me wish i had checked out alternative phones/OSs. --I am not hopeful that android would be any better. Just wish i had learned before buying two days ago the 5s.

I hope that a future update will bring this ability back.

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2 GHz), OS X Mavericks (10.9), early 2011 i7, 2.2ghz intel, 16gb

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 1:08 AM

There are no replies.

complaint: cannot sync calendars or contacts without icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.