Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off tracking bubbles

Older versions of Pages allowed tracking bubbles to turned on/off. I can't find it in Pages 5. How do I shut off the %^$%^*!!!!!! things in the new Version 5?

Brian

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 10:25 PM

This is the problem. Picture a multi-page document with a couple of edits per page, now imagine trying to read around these things popping up at every change:

User uploaded file

Apple support now tells me this can't be turned off; the only work around is to use the older version of Pages until the bug is fixed... assuming Apple thinks it is a bug and decides to fix it.

Brian

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2013 10:25 PM in response to azartguy

This is the problem. Picture a multi-page document with a couple of edits per page, now imagine trying to read around these things popping up at every change:

User uploaded file

Apple support now tells me this can't be turned off; the only work around is to use the older version of Pages until the bug is fixed... assuming Apple thinks it is a bug and decides to fix it.

Brian

Turn off tracking bubbles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.