Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting issues with Final Cut Pro X

I have been working on the project for a few weeks now and it's been working fine till today, Im trying to export several clips from the same footage that was divided into seperate project files and every time I try to share it gives me an error message with a frame number. I've seen other people are having the same issue but none of their solutions worked - the frame number is different everytime, I dissabled all effects and I tried copying and pasting the sequince into a new project file but that didn't work either.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 29, 2013 7:00 PM

40 replies

Oct 31, 2013 2:59 AM in response to kat_to

i have the same probleme! i have background rendering switched off, i do not render! i export

since mavericks i have the following error:

"the share operation master file has failed. the operation could not be completed because an error occured when creating frame XXX (error-1)", i have this message in german language. but it appeared first time in mavericks. never had this error since july 2012 when i bought the macbook pro retina. i had this error at least 8 times, i could only export once correctly. the frame which is indicated is not broken, because next time i tried the process went over this frame but indicated another frame. so what to do?? thanks for helping!!

User uploaded file

maverick and FCP X 10.0.9

PROCESSOR 2.7GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7

MEMORY 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM

FLASH STORAGE 512GB Flash Storage

Oct 31, 2013 9:09 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Thought I was replying directly to this guy...having the same issues:

kat_to

Oct 29, 2013 7:00 PM

I have been working on the project for a few weeks now and it's been working fine till today, Im trying to export several clips from the same footage that was divided into seperate project files and every time I try to share it gives me an error message with a frame number. I've seen other people are having the same issue but none of their solutions worked - the frame number is different everytime, I dissabled all effects and I tried copying and pasting the sequince into a new project file but that didn't work either.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Nov 1, 2013 8:01 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

AVCHD files. They import to FCP fine. If I want to export I share either as a master file or for apple devices 1080p and H.264 as the video codec as I have found these stream the best over apple tv. If I try just a few scenes it seems to work. Don't know where the cutoff is but at some point it returns a message saying the export failed abd ther was an errot (type 1 etc) if it's too big. Seems to only happen with larger files but these are not huge, maybe 30 minutes of footage and I never encountered this message before with any OS until Mavericks. I have tried a few other suggestions I have heard such as turning off App Nap ib FCP but no good. I have also tried importng various media files (all AVCHD though) just to ensure I didn't have an odd flawed file. I'm at a loss... And yes, the FCP version is 10.0.9

Nov 1, 2013 11:12 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

i only can speek for my situation

PROCESSOR 2.7GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7

MEMORY 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM

FLASH STORAGE 512GB Flash Storage & mavericks mit eingeschaltetem app nap

i do not have a bad frames within my original file or project and a new user account was also not necessary,

but deactivation of APP NAPP was at least 2 times a solution. under mavericks i could export for the first time with no error

thanks for the tip!!

http://stockoto.com/final-cut-pro-x-stops-rendering-app-nap-osx-mavericks-backgr ound-processing/

Nov 1, 2013 6:56 PM in response to Russ H

Thanks Russ,

I tried that it didn't work. There was a brief 10 minutes where I was able to export 2 videos and than it went back to the same error. So i trashed all of the files, reimported them, re-synced and re-cut from scratch, it's once again giving the same issue with different frames.

Seriously this was not a problem untill the upgrate became available.

Exporting issues with Final Cut Pro X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.