Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have changed country (which was a painful process in its own right) and now can't find my purchases, and when I try to download them again (as per the instructions) they no longer are available - how do I get them back??

Where do I find my hundreds of dollars of downloads I have done since 2005? I move countries for work regularly and now Iphones detect that you are not in the home country and make life very difficult, so you have to either register the new country and download all new songs again (a complete waste of time and energy) or not be able to update the Apps on the phone. Help - there must be an easier way!! (??) I took what I thought was the least painful option and changed country so I could get the apps on my phone, but lost my songs. This is pathetic for a the new Global world we live in...

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 2:58 AM

1 reply

Oct 30, 2013 7:31 AM in response to KTGG

"Where do I find my hundreds of dollars of downloads I have done since 2005?"

They will only be where you put them If you are doing the very basics, then they will be on your computer and they will be in your backup copy of your computer.

The itunes store is not global at all, never has been. You cannot redownload your content from another country. You can only use the countrys itunes store for the country that you are physically located.

I have changed country (which was a painful process in its own right) and now can't find my purchases, and when I try to download them again (as per the instructions) they no longer are available - how do I get them back??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.