Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone have the problem of ios7 crashing all the time?

I can be using my safari application to read news, or anything else, and it will just kick me back to my main application page. Super frustrating, has anyone else had this problem?!

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.3, Will kick me out frequently

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 6:39 AM

3 replies

Oct 30, 2013 6:56 AM in response to Jk9999

Same problem. I have to do a hard reset at least twice a day since installing iOS 7.0.3. I have had my iPad over a year and never had to do a hard reset before switching to new iOS. Very unhappy with this. Wifi not connecting, keyboard failing, locking up regularly, slow in apps, mail not syncing. I hate it! will be looking at Galaxy tab for next purchase.

Oct 30, 2013 7:20 AM in response to Jk9999

I use iOS 7.0.3 on an iPad 2 and browse the web extensively with Safari. It rarely quits back to the Home screen.

You might clear the cache and history using the Settings app.

Settings > Safari > Clear cookies

Settings > Safari > Clear History

Also make sure that your iPad has enough free space to operate efficiently. I've read that 15-20% of the storage space on an iPad should be available for smooth operation. Delete stuff to free up more space.

Does anyone have the problem of ios7 crashing all the time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.