Skip navigation

accidentally dragged iPhoto library icon to desktop. cannot put back

655 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2013 8:14 AM by johnfromnorth andover RSS
johnfromnorth andover Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 30, 2013 8:03 AM

While working in Iphoto 11 (version 9.4.3) on my mabook pro retina (OS 10.8.5) I was trying to drag a photo to desktop.  Apparentally I accidentally dragged the iphoto library icon there by mistake.  In trying to remove iphoto library icon from desktop I foolishly removed iphoto alias from dock.  I used launch pad to open iphoto.  I then clicked the iphoto app icon alias that is now in dock (icon library icon still on desktop) and opted to keep in dock.  It does not stay in dock.  How do I remove iphoto library icon from desktop and keep the iphoto alias app icon in dock. 

MacBook Pro

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.