Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podacasts My station play order

Since the latest podcast update it seems i cannot get the podcasts in "my Station" to play in the correct order. I am subscribed to quite a few podcasts and therefore by the time i get to the podcasts toward the bottom of the list then several podcasts are available. in the "My podcasts" area they are in no particular order but within the settings of each podcast the individual podcasts are in oldest to newest order and play oldest to newest. when i create a station and add several if not all of my podcasts to it it seems to order the podcasts in newest to oldest view and play them in newest to oldest order. why would I want to hear a newer podcast before listening to the older ones? This all worked perfectly well before the latest update and I really liked the idea of creating your own station but now i cannot use the app at all as i cannot listen to them in the order i want to.

I want to group the podcasts so i can hear them all in a row before moving onto the next podcast and listen to all of that one in a row but this is no longer possible it seems. I can select to not group the podcasts and that puts them all in oldest to newest but does not group them so i listen to them all out of sequence.

I hope I am not sounding too crazy or anal here, This did used to work and it worked very well.

Is anyone else finding this a problem? has anyone found the right combination of switches to get the playing order of individual podcasts into oldest to newest?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 8:04 AM

1 reply

Podacasts My station play order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.