Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Artwork on Iphone

I changed my artwork on my podcast https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lifespan-seminar/id7301870. It was updated on a computer, but when someone looks it up on their Iphone, the old artwork still shows up on the episode pages. How can I fix this so that the new artwork is on the landing page, as well as the episode pages, for all devices?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 9:05 AM

That URL produces an error that the podcast not available in the Store, and searching on 'Lifespan Seminar' produced no results.

5 replies

Oct 31, 2013 10:52 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Thank you for your response, Roger. This prompts a new question - This podcast was originally approved, but after I changed the name of the podcast and updated the artwork yesterday, I received an email stating it was rejected and no longer in the itunes store. What may cause this? I am new to this podcasting and only know the basics of podcasting on Itunes, so any help will be appreciated.

Oct 31, 2013 11:18 AM in response to teresa789

The reasons for rejection (and I'm not accusing you of any of this) include:

Technical failure of the feed in some way.

The use of strong or sexual language in the content when the 'explicit' tag is not set to 'yes', or the use of such language in the title, subtitle or summary however that tag is set.

Unacceptable content, e.g., racism, incitement to violence, or unacceptable sexual content (of the sort that can get you arrested).

Misuse of Apple's trademarks.

Breach of copyright - the most common incidence of this is 'mixes' using commercially issued CDs without written permission from both the artists and the mechanical copyright owners.

Podcast Artwork on Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.