Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In iPhoto iCloud photo stream

i have a macboo air 13. heres my issue in "my photo stream" i am trying to delete highlighted photos quickly. i hit the delete key and it pops up "this photo will be removed from My Photo Stream. you cant undo this action" cancel is automatically highighted. if i hit enter it will cancel.

My question is why cant i hight the arrow key to highlight delete Photo option to confirm? can i turn this warning off? can i hit two keys to confirm deletion? what is a quick way to delete the photo without having to mouse over it and delete it? do i have options?

Thank you for your time,

Sphinx415x

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 12:02 PM

1 reply

Oct 30, 2013 12:56 PM in response to Sphinx415x

I imagine it's designed that way as a precaution to prevent accidental deletions. There's no way to turn off the warning or avoid having to clck on the Delete Photo button.

However, if you have a macro applicaiton like Keyboard Maestro you can setup a hot key coombination to what you want.

Send a feature request to Apple via http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphoto.html.

OT

In iPhoto iCloud photo stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.