Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my 5S only show part of my iTunes Match library?

Upgraded from 4s on iOS 7 to 5s on same (7.0.3). When I go to Music now, only a very small portion (about 1%) of my iTunes Match library is displayed. The songs that are displayed are in the cloud, not on the device, but I can't seem to get the rest of the library to display. I've tried turning Match off and on several times both in iTunes Store and Music sections and no difference in behavior.

I know there are lots of similar questions but after browsing for some time, I haven't had any luck. I don't want to reset the phone and start over if I don't have to.

Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3, 32gb

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 1:17 PM

Have you rebooted since the upgrade? It's amazing to me how many glitches this can resolve. No data loss involved and no settings get reset: hold down the sleep/wake button up top along with the home button until you see the apple, then let go.

3 replies

Why does my 5S only show part of my iTunes Match library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.