Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

show tv shows in the cloud again?

So is it me, or has Apple gone and boned us again?

Every once in a while I turn on and off my purchases in my library. Well I updated to Mavericks (10.9) like everyone else and I'm not finding that that final time that I clicked Hide "bla bla blah" in the Cloud is now gone. So now I have to download the show. I thought the point of having iCloud was to have your own sort of cloud server so that you could technically stream and watch your stuff.

Now I find out that option doesn't even exist anymore? They just whooossh! take it away, just like the tweet and facebook updates for the iOS7.

Now Shelly.... COME ON!!!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2013 11:52 AM

Hello thecus3,

Thank you for the question. It sounds like you are not seeing the option in iTunes>Preferences to enable "Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases" and are consequently not able to stream your purchased content.

To resolve this, I recommend signing out and back into the iTunes Store on your Mac. You can click on Store menu in iTunes and select Sign Out and then click on the Store menu again an sign back in.

iTunes 11 for Mac: Manage your iTunes Store account

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12299

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2013 11:52 AM in response to thecus3

Hello thecus3,

Thank you for the question. It sounds like you are not seeing the option in iTunes>Preferences to enable "Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases" and are consequently not able to stream your purchased content.

To resolve this, I recommend signing out and back into the iTunes Store on your Mac. You can click on Store menu in iTunes and select Sign Out and then click on the Store menu again an sign back in.

iTunes 11 for Mac: Manage your iTunes Store account

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH12299

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

show tv shows in the cloud again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.