Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an ipod nano 1st or 2nd generation and I need to transfer the pictures to my new computer. If I try to upload to the nano is saying that the pictures will be deleted in order to transfer. How can I recover my pictures from the nano without erasing

I have an ipod nano 1st or 2nd generation and I need to transfer the pictures to my new computer. If I try to upload to the nano is saying that the pictures will be deleted in order to transfer from the computer to the nano but will not do it from nano to computer. How can I recover my pictures from the nano without erasing them since the only copy I have is in the nano. Please help!!

iPod nano

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 3:23 PM

1 reply

I have an ipod nano 1st or 2nd generation and I need to transfer the pictures to my new computer. If I try to upload to the nano is saying that the pictures will be deleted in order to transfer. How can I recover my pictures from the nano without erasing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.