Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problems making in app purchases on my iPad. This is a reoccurring problem, though it's not every time that I try to make an "in app" purchase.

I am having on and off problem with "in app" purchases. Am I doing something in the wrong order? I put in my correct account name and password. Is this a common problem? I also sometimes have problems with storage space. I know that I only have the 16GB version, but does anyone have any tips on saving hard drive space and managing and connecting my iCloud account to work better with my iPad. I know, I should know this stuff already, but please give me a break. I'm relatively a newbie at using and manipulating my Apple products. For many years I only used pc's and only used my iPod for listening to music. Thanks for any help. Seriously.

David Wright

(toomudge@gmail.com)

iPad, iOS 7.0.2, iPad w/retina display X 2

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 10:09 PM

There are no replies.

I have problems making in app purchases on my iPad. This is a reoccurring problem, though it's not every time that I try to make an "in app" purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.