Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Music Purchase not appearing in Purchases in iTunes on iMac

Purchased a music album today using my apple tv. applied id correct cos it asked me for the correct credit card details. the music played on apple tv ok but went to my iMac to download into iTunes and was not showing up in my purchased list?

Strangely apple sent me an email to confirm with the following

Your Apple ID <apple id> was just used to purchase Guitar Screams Live by Jeff Kollman from the iTunes Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple ID.

If you made this purchase, you can disregard this email. It was only sent to alert you in case you did not make the purchase yourself.

If you did not make this purchase, we recommend that you go to iforgot.apple.comto change your password, then see Apple ID: Tips for protecting the security of your account for further assistance.

Regards,
Apple

this doenst make any sense because as i said above t must have been logged on to my apple tv with my appleid to make the purchase. during the purchase it came up with a request for my 3 digit credit card code showing the last 4 digits of my credit card as it said to co firm who i was.

wont be doing it this way again!!!! all my other purchases have been from itunes on my imac and play on apple tv with no problem. this was the first time have purchased from appletv cos i happened to be browing music and found some music i liked and decided to purchase then assuming it wouldnt matter????!!!!

HELP

Apple TV

Posted on Oct 30, 2013 11:33 PM

2 replies

Apple TV Music Purchase not appearing in Purchases in iTunes on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.